Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Creighton is here!

I was hiking with Bailey on the trail behind our house when my water broke at 9:40 am on Tuesday, April 27th. Tim was working in McCall when I called him and told him to head home. We arrived at the hospital at 1:10pm and contractions were 2 minutes apart. Tim and I are so proud to announce that our son, Creighton Joseph, arrived on April 28, 2010 at 7:10am. He weighted 7 pounds and 13 ounces and was 21 inches long. He is truly a bundle of joy. We are all doing great. Tim and I are loving every minute. Thanks to all the friends and family for the food and support. We are thinking about you all. Here are a few pictures from our first week as a family.










click here to view photos from this week

4 comments:

  1. It is so amazing to see you two become parents. You have made one incredible little boy! All my love- Reenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these pictures are amazing. Just so good to see you both with Creighton.(Reenie & Travis too!) He is just so precious! Can't wait to hold him! Love, Meme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son, Creighton! Dad would have been so proud. Love to you all!

    Aunt Dina and Uncle Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!!! How adorable!! I have to think of a Spanish nickname for him!! I'm so happy that everything went well in the birth process and you two are going to be AMAZING parents!! Love the three of you!
    Hope to meet him before he gets too big!
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete